Groopit Data Sharing Workflows make it easy to gather data in real-time
Create Data Sharing Worflows from scratch or customize a pre-built template to get started. It’s so fast, you can begin collecting real-time data before you finish a cup of coffee.
9 data types designed for real-time data collection
Every Data Sharing Workflow includes fields that define the specific data people will share. Choose from 9 data types designed for real-time collection – images, location, tags, text, numbers, data & time, drop down lists, responses and hidden fields.
3 easy taps to yield high-quality, quantifiable data
Data Sharing Workflows are designed to capture data in three taps or less than one-minute. Want to gather more data? No problem. There’s not limit to the number or combination of fields comprise a Data Sharing Workflow. Just create one from scratch to gather precisely the right data.
Meet with a Groopit Crowdsolving expert to see a demo, learn more or get started today!
Use Groopit on Any Device
Use the iOS app, Android app, or use Groopit on any device with a web browser. Learn more >>
Share Real-Time Data
Groopit makes it easy to empower people with real-time data.
Real-Time Data Collection Features
Groopit’s crowdsolving solution makes real-time and mobile data collection easy. Collect the exact information you need to accelerate results, research, or any initiative. With Groopit’s Real-time Data Collection capabilities you can:
- Define the data needed from your frontline.
- Make reporting data in real-time easy by setting up Groopit Actions.
- Collect structured data using location, images, numbers, tags, dates and times and response fields.
- Collect unstructured data using a text field.
- Hide sensitive data fields so only administrators see the information reported.
- Allow members to define data options on the fly with user-generated tags and lists.
- Create Actions on the fly to collect new data from the frontline.
- Prepare Actions in advance, then make them active when you’re ready to mobilize people.
- Download data into a spreadsheet to slice and dice it anyway you want.
- Integrate data into existing systems like HubSpot, Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI, Slack, and more, with an API.