You rely on your brand ambassadors to do important work, grow market share, and provide front-line information that can help you improve your products. But leading people who are not full-time employees is hard. They’re very busy so you need to get their attention and make it easy for them to contribute their time and insights in a way that is useful. You also need data. Data about what they’ve done, how many people they’ve reached, and data to understand what customers really think about your product. Groopit is the best way to lead brand ambassador programs and get the structured and unstructured data you need.
Common challenges facing brand ambassador program managers
Getting an ambassador’s attention is hard. Your directions and requests get lost in their inboxes or feed, and it’s hard to keep up their excitement and get them connected to each other.
Collecting up-to-date information is a time consuming, manual process.
You have to hunt down data via conversations over email, text, and manually consolidate the information so it can be used in reports, etc.
Organizing ambassadors is time consuming, a constant back-and-forth with 1:1 emails, calls and text to each ambassador as things need to get done
Managing brand ambassadors with Groopit
Groopit’s mobile brand ambassador advocate group management software makes it easy to manage and direct your brand ambassadors to provide the actionable information you need to grow your market share. With Groopit you can:
- Bring together all your brand ambassadors in one place where they can download sales sheets or product information, interact with each other, introduce themselves, let us know about upcoming events, and answer quick surveys.
- Define the precise data you need to collect from each ambassador including products, flavors, stores, quantities, events, photos, location, numbers, dates, times, tags, responses, and even “heard on the street” feedback and quotes.
- Adjust instructions on-the-fly as the situation changes and redirect your ambassadors when there are new opportunities to maximize interest in your product.
- Make it fast and easy for brand ambassadors to contribute and capture their limited attention to keep them engaged with our easy-to-use #Contributor App. Share ideas for social media posts, encourage them to share their coupons with friends and families, ask them to follow and amplify our products on social media, and suggest ways to improve your ambassador program.
- Allow ambassadors to define new structured data options on the fly with user-generated tags and lists, so you can organically expand your data set and capture important insights.
- Get a real-time view of all the data as it comes in and enjoy immediate visibility into what your brand ambassadors are seeing, doing and thinking.
- Empower them to organize tasks, start sign-ups, add new data fields on the fly, support others and take initiative. You create the structure so that the crowd can self-organize effectively and quickly with #Self-organizing Controls.
- Let them see what’s happening and who is responding, signing up, contributing, and start connecting with each other through the process so they are empowered to take action at a time that’s right.
- Give them views that show collective progress by displaying data on a progress meter, counter, or map.
- Enable multiple satellite deployments, so that similar product ambassador teams can operate simultaneously and independently, while you collect common, consistent, structured, important enterprise data across all your products and brands. You’ll have full control to collect, monitor and access data with our #Enterprise Controls.
- Connect data collected to enterprise systems, data warehouses and advanced reporting tools through our open API or download data into spreadsheets You’ll have access to all the data provided by your brand ambassadors, including longitudinal data for time-series analysis and correlation.
- Protect sensitive information using Groopit’s secure data storage and access protocols which follow industry privacy and security best practices.
Start a brand ambassador Groopit
Download Deloitte’s report on Enterprise Crowdsourcing and the de-fragmentation of work.
Take a tour
Learn more about what Groopit does, how the product works and get started for free.