Get your team setup and connected with Azure AD in Groopit. This guide will walk you through the supported features, requirements and configuration steps.
Groopit supports Single Sign-On
- Your Groopit organization must be part of an organization with an active Groopit Enterprise Edition Subscription
- An Azure AD user account with one of the following roles: Global Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, or Application Administrator
- Install the Groopit application .
- From the Azure Ad admin center, select Enterprise applications in the left-hand navigation.
- In the Enterpise applications pane, select new application. The Browse Azure AD Gallery pane will open.
- Search for Groopit and select
- Enter the name you want to use to recogonize the instance of the application.
- Choose Create.
2. Finish installation. Return to app.groopit.co to complete setup
Once setup is complete users will be required to use SSO to sign-in to Groopit.