Get your team setup and connected with Microsoft Entra ID (formerly known as Azure AD) in Groopit. This guide will walk you through the supported features, requirements and configuration steps.
Groopit supports Single Sign-On
- Your Groopit organization must be part of an organization with an active Groopit Enterprise Edition Subscription
- An Azure AD user account with one of the following roles: Global Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, or Application Administrator
- Install the Groopit application .
- From the Microsoft Entra ID Portal, select Enterprise applications in the left-hand navigation.
- In the Enterpise applications pane, select new application. The Browse Entra ID Gallery pane will open.
- Search for “Groopit SSO” and select.
- Enter the name you want to use to recogonize the instance of the application.
- Choose Create.
2. Finish installation. Return to app.groopit.co to complete setup
Once setup is complete users will be required to use SSO to sign-in to Groopit.