Groopit turns Slack conversation into structured data everyone can use
Slack. It’s where people work. It’s also where critical intelligence gets lost in conversation. Until now. The Groopit App for Slack makes it easy to share insights and empower everyone to make better, faster decisions – without ever leaving the Slack conversation.
Groopit makes it easy to get precisely the right data
The Groopit App for Slack includes 30+ customizable data sharing templates, so people can share structured data right from Slack.
Talking about competitors? Type /groopit to share competitive intelligence about weaknesses, pricing, positioning, sales activity, and more.
Talking about products? Type /groopit to share product input like ideas, requests, feature gaps, and more.
Talking about sales? Type /groopit to share wins, voice of the customer, and successful sales strategies.
Want entirely different data? Create a data sharing action from scratch.
Just /groopit to share with a few quick taps
Groopit aggregates data shared across Slack
Data shared instantly appears in the Slack conversation. Groopit simultaneously aggregates the data shared across channels and delivers it as a lightweight feed to dedicated slack channels. For example, competitive intelligence can be shared in any Slack conversation, then it’s aggregated and delivered to a Slack channel dedicated to competitive intel. View, search, download and use aggregate data. Instead of insights getting lost in Slack, they’re easy for everyone to use.
Get Started today
The Groopit App for Slack requires companies purchase a subscription to Groopit for Business or Groopit for Enterprise.
How to set-up the Groopit App for Slack
After your free trial has been set up, you’ll follow these instructions to integrate Groopit with Slack.
- You must be the administrator of an existing Groopit set up to use the Slack integration. If you don’t have a Groopit, schedule 15 minutes with Groopit to help you set one up.
- Your Groopit email must match your Slack user email. If yours does not match, email email@example.com.
Connect Groopit to Slack
Once Groopit has been set-up, it’s time to connect it to Slack.
- From your Groopit, tap Actions in the main navigation
- Tap + Add to Slack above the list of Actions
- Review the instructions and tap Add to Slack
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow
During the installation process, you may be prompted to “request approval for app installation” from the Slack workspace administrator. Follow the Slack prompts to do so.
Once installed, connect Groopit to Slack channels.
- Go to your Slack channel
- Type /groopitadmin link
- Choose the Groopit you would like to connect to the channel from the drop down list.
- Repeat to link additional channels.
Share Data from Slack
Type /groopit and start sharing data right from Slack.