Make better, faster decisions with real-time data from employees
The Groopit App for Microsoft Teams transforms how companies solve problems. Outsmart competitors, deliver outstanding products, accelerate revenue growth, and more. With Groopit, customer-facing employees share insights without ever leaving the conversation. Groopit brings together insights across Teams channels and delivers high quality, quantitative data, empowering everyone involved to make better, faster decisions. Stop losing valuable information in Teams channels. Groopit.
Transform decisions with high-quality, quantitative data
You define the data employees share. The Groopit App for Teams includes 30+ Data Sharing Workflows to streamline sharing of competitive intel, product feedback, sales discovery, wins, inefficiencies, and more.
Simplify sharing to a few quick taps with @groopit
In this example, whenever conversation turns to product feedback, employees type @groopit to share the product feedback in Microsoft Teams. Associate the data with an account or opportunity to simultaneously add it to a CRM.
Automatically aggregate insights shared across Microsoft Teams channels
In this example, feedback is automatically aggregated by product area and shared with the sales, marketing, and product management teams supporting that product area.
Start crowdsolving with Groopit today
Empower everyone involved with actionable insights to make better, faster decisions
Groopit brings together insights shared across multiple channels, making the patterns and anomalies quickly visible. View, search, send and empower everyone to inform their own decisions with real-time data from employees.
Supercharge capabilities by integrating data into existing enterprise systems
The Groopit API makes it easy to integrate data into Excel, Power BI, Viva, and countless enterprise systems. Groopit offers single sign-on, advanced privacy, security, and HIPAA-enabled data protection.
Schedule a demo of the Groopit App for Microsoft Teams to see it in action, today!
How to set-up the Groopit App for Microsoft Teams
- You must be an existing Groopit customer to use the Groopit App for Microsoft Teams. (Request a demo to learn more.)
- You must be an administrator for the Groopit you want to integrate.
- Your Groopit email must match your Teams user email. If your does not match, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect Groopit to Microsoft Teams
Once your Groopit has been set-up, it’s time to connect it to Teams.
- From your Groopit, tap Actions in the main navigation
- Tap + Add to Teams above the list of Actions
- Review the instructions and tap Add
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow
During the installation process, you may be prompted for installation approval from the Teams administrator. Follow the Teams prompts to do so.
Once installed, connect Groopit to a Team and channel.
- Go to your Team
- Tap New Conversation
- Select more (…) from the compose box
- Search for Groopit
- Tap the Groopit Teams app
- Tap Add
- Tap New Conversation
- Tap the Groopit icon
- Choose admin
- Tap Add to add Groopit to the channel
- Follow the instructions to sign into Teams and authorize the Groopit app
- Once authorized, you will be prompted to sign into Groopit
- Sign in to Groopit
- Return to Teams conversation and type @groopit admin
- Choose the Groopit your would like to connect to the channel from the list
Share Data from Groopit
Type @groopit, select share and start sharing data right from Teams.
If you need additional information, visit https://groopit.co/help-center/