Groopit is the ultimate way to share real-time data without ever leaving Microsoft Teams
You define what data is important – customer successes, product feature requests, local marketing activity, field call reports, competitive intelligence, or something else entirely. Choose from 20+ customizable Groopit Actions or create from scratch to define precisely the right data.
Just @groopit to share data with a few quick taps
You’ll streamline data collection and sharing into one lightweight workflow with the Groopit Teams App. In this example, whenever the Teams conversation turns to a competitor, someone types @groopit and captures competitive intelligence with 3 taps and <1 minute.
Consume data at a glance with the Groopit Teams App
Stop the long narrative. Stop intel from disappearing into a black hole. The Groopit Teams App makes information easy to consume and empowers everyone with real-time data.
Supercharge your capabilities with Groopit Enterprise Edition
Advanced data access and control is available with Groopit Enterprise Edition
- Download data on demand into a spreadsheet.
- Integrate data into enterprise systems like Salesforce, HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Teams, Tableau, and more.
- Collect data across all channels and teams;
- Store and search data in one location.
Meet with a Groopit Crowdsolving expert to see a demo, learn more or get started today!
How to set-up the Groopit App for Microsoft Teams
- You must have an existing Groopit set up to use the Teams integration. (Request a demo to get started!)
- You must be an administrator for the Groopit you want to integrate.
- Your Groopit email must match your Teams user email. If your does not match, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect Groopit to Microsoft Teams
Once your Groopit has been set-up, it’s time to connect it to Teams.
- From your Groopit, tap Actions in the main navigation
- Tap + Add to Teams above the list of Actions
- Review the instructions and tap Add
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow
During the installation process, you may be prompted for installation approval from the Teams administrator. Follow the Teams prompts to do so.
Once installed, connect Groopit to a Team and channel.
- Go to your Team
- Tap New Conversation
- Select more (…) from the compose box
- Search for Groopit
- Tap the Groopit Teams app
- Tap Add
- Tap New Conversation
- Tap the Groopit icon
- Choose admin
- Tap Add to add Groopit to the channel
- Follow the instructions to sign into Teams and authorize the Groopit app
- Once authorized, you will be prompted to sign into Groopit
- Sign in to Groopit
- Return to Teams conversation and type @groopit admin
- Choose the Groopit your would like to connect to the channel from the list
Share Data from Groopit
Type @groopit, select share and start sharing data right from Teams.
If you need additional information, visit https://groopit.co/help-center/