Groopit is the ultimate way to share real-time data without ever leaving Microsoft Teams
You define what data is important – customer successes, product feature requests, local marketing activity, field call reports, competitive intelligence, or something else entirely. Choose from 20+ customizable Groopit Actions or create from scratch to define precisely the right data.
Just @groopit to share data with a few quick taps
You’ll streamline data collection and sharing into one lightweight workflow with the Groopit Teams App. In this example, whenever the Teams conversation turns to a competitor, someone types @groopit and captures competitive intelligence with 3 taps and <1 minute.
Consume data at a glance with the Groopit Teams App
Stop the long narrative. Stop intel from disappearing into a black hole. The Groopit Teams App makes information easy to consume and empowers everyone with real-time data.
Supercharge your capabilities with Groopit Enterprise Edition
Advanced data access and control is available with Groopit Enterprise Edition
- Download data on demand into a spreadsheet.
- Integrate data into enterprise systems like Salesforce, HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Teams, Tableau, and more.
- Collect data across all channels and teams;
- Store and search data in one location.
Meet with a Groopit Crowdsolving expert to see a demo, learn more or get started today!
How to set-up the Groopit App for Microsoft Teams
- You must have an existing Groopit set up to use the Teams integration. (Request a demo to get started!)
- You must be an administrator for the Groopit you want to integrate.
- Your Groopit email must match your Teams user email.
Connect Groopit to Microsoft Teams
Once your Groopit has been set-up, it’s time to connect it to Teams.
- From your Groopit, tap Actions in the main navigation
- Tap + Add to Teams above the list of Actions
- Review the instructions and tap Add
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow
Notes: If you are not the Teams administrator, the Teams administrator will need to approve Groopit installation during this process.
Once installed, connect Groopit to a Team and channel.
- Go to your Team
- Tap New Conversation
- Select more (…) from the compose box
- Search for Groopit
- Tap the Groopit Teams app
- Tap Add
- Tap New Conversation
- Tap the Groopit icon
- Choose admin
- Tap Add to add Groopit to the channel
- Follow the instructions to sign into Teams and authorize the Groopit app
- Once authorized, you will be prompted to sign into Groopit
- Sign in to Groopit
- Return to Teams conversation and type @groopit admin
- Choose the Groopit your would like to connect to the channel from the list
Notes: Only one Groopit can be linked per channel. Anyone with access to the channel will be able to join the Groopit and share information.
Share Data from Groopit
Type @groopit, select share and start sharing data right from Teams.
If you need additional information, visit https://groopit.co/help-center/